Registration Eligibility for Class VI
1. Birth Certificate from the school where the student is studying.
2. Age: A student seeking admission in class VI shall have completed 10 and half years on March 31st.
3. Date of birth shall not be changed at any stage later.
4. Stamp-size photographs of the student to be affixed on the Application Form and Interview Slip.
5. Written Test will be taken in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Studies and General Science.
6. Candidates short listed for admission on the basis of written test may be called for an interview along with their parents.
7. Minimum marks required will be 60% in every subject separately and in interview.
8. Report Card of Class V Half Yearly Examination shall be submitted at the time of written test.